Monday, May 19, 2008

Cooper's coloring adventure



Okay, so we thought Nick had disposed of all the markers but, I guess not because Cooper found one. He seems to find them ANYWHERE!!! We are still unsure of where he is hiding them. I put Cooper in the bath and scrubbed most of it off. Good thing they were washable. After scrubbing it off I looked at the water and it was completely pink! Oh, what a day!

8 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

haha..Gotta love it! What a cutie he is even with marker all over! :)

Jolene and Ty said...

It looks like you will always have your hands full, your lucky hes so cute!

Camille said...

What a cute little man you've got! I'm excited that you have a blog now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I remember you! I was in SG a few weekends ago and had dinner with Steve and Toni and my parents and I asked about you. So you're still in St. George? That's cool that you're a mom and get to stay home with your boy. Stephanie is going to be a mom soon too! Does Stephanie have a blog? Can you e-mail me her e-mail address? fiona.mathews@yahoo.com

Elise said...

My dad's middle name is Cooper and i have always loved that name! He is such a cutie!

Torgersons said...

I love how sweet his face looks in the bottom picture. Hahahahaha. They really know how to fool you sometimes! He is so darling.

The Richards said...

I think every child does this!! My little girl has done it many times. And it usually doesn't stop with the body, she writes on the walls too! lol So I try and keep pens and markers away from her! oh and now scissors too! lol

Lovely Leslie said...

LOL, My youngest Daughter did this all last summer until she did it with a black permenet marker. Now all the markers are on the highest shelf in the house.