Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am Belle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Which Disney Princess Are You? www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

3 comments:

bryce and paige said...

I did that test too and it said I was Cinderella but I couldn't post it for some reason. I saw on facebook your b-day is coming up- happy birthday! hope it is awesome. unfortunately I don't have my own email yet so I just use bryce's. It's brycelunt@msn.com Your house is amazing, how fun to not live in an apartment any more, It will be the greatest day when we can have a house too. Congrats! This blogging thing is so addicting huh!

Laura Edwards said...

I'm GREAT! Just living in SLC working fulltime and going to school partime, while the hubby does the opposite. And I am LOVING the fact that the summer season is practically here! So, I am way jealous of your house!

*MARY* said...

DORENE!!!
Fancy meeting you here in the land of BLOG! Come on over to myglobofblog.blogspot.com to see me!

I did this Disney test too but they told me I was Ursula the sea witch so I didn't post it :(