Today is my 24th birthday! It has been such a nice relaxing day. We went to church, came home took a nap, then Nick made some yummy chicken, potatoes, and salad. After dinner we went for a little ride and came home to eat some yummy birthday cake. I LOVE "naughty cake"!!!!! (that's what we call better than.....anything cake!) It has been such a nice day!
Nick gave me the best present by getting my shutters painted and on the house. (I will post a picture later) You are the best husband ever!!!Thanks Nick and Cooper, I love you!


















6 comments:
happy birthday!
Hey Dorene,
Happy 24th Birthday!! Tell Nick he did a good job on the birthday gift. And Happy UN-birthday to Copper.
Happy B-day! I just turned 24 too and I still feel like I'm in 7th grade!
hey how are you doing? Your blog is so cute. What is new with you? How old is your little boy?
Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope all your wishes come true!
Post a Comment