Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pink Bohemia Crystal!!

On Sunday we went to my oldest sister Toni's house for dinner. She just got back from Germany last week and made us this delicious German meal for us so we could see what it was like. She brought home lots of fun treats. They don't have gummy bears there but they have gummy rats, pigs, ABC's, turtles, and marshmallow alligators! They are way fun and yummy. Well, She brought me home this pink Bohemia crystal for Mother's Day! She knows I LOVE pink! She is the sweetest and most thoughtful person you will ever meet. She has really truly been like a mom to me since my mom passed away. I love her so much and am so grateful to have her in my life! Thanks Toni, I love ya!

3 comments:

Torgersons said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a fun necklace! What a fun sister to buy that for you.

Jason and Joanna said...

That is a very pretty necklace! You have a very nice sister to bring that home for you!

The Richards said...

Wow! It has been a long time. Your little boy is so darn cute! Looks like you guys are doing really good. I love your new house! It's beautiful :)