Here is a video of Carl singing karaoke with the best back-up dancers ever! :) Kaylee, Celeste, and Carl you were awesome! (sorry it is so dark)
Here is a video of Carl singing karaoke with the best back-up dancers ever! :) Kaylee, Celeste, and Carl you were awesome! (sorry it is so dark)
3 comments:
That is so funny! It looks like you guys had a really good time. P.S. Who took your family pictures and the one of you & Nick? They're really cute!
hey dorene! how are you? I haven't seen you in forever! I hope you don't mind I saw your page from brianna's if you want to keep in touch mine is
kassysday2day.blogspot.com
Good to see you are doing so great!
kassy(judkins)stuart
Thanks for saying hello! I haven't seen you in such a long time. I love the name Cooper...it's on my boy name list:)
Post a Comment