Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Poor little Coop!

Cooper has been getting bloody noses lately because it has been so dry! The poor little guy had a pretty bad one today and kept freaking out when we would put the toilet paper in his nose. He didn't like the fact that blood was coming out of his nose either so, it was a lose-lose situation! Finally, he kept one in! His nose is so red and is starting to get a little rash. He was so sad and finally fell asleep in the chair. When he woke up he wasn't very happy that the toilet paper was still in his nose but, the bloody nose was gone! I felt so bad for him! It was kind of a rough day for Coop except when he got to go and run through the sprinklers! :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kateenie said...

Try putting a little vaseline up his little nostrils to keep them moisturized. It worked for me growing up.

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, poor little guy! It's great to hear from you! I will have to check your blog to see what your up to! Do you guys live in St. George? I haven't seen you in like 4 years... since before we both got married!

Jason and Joanna said...

poor guy! good luck Coop!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, we live in Washington. We used to live in town, but we moved out here a few months ago. Ya, we probably will live here forever too, unless my hubby gets a job somewhere else or goes to school somewhere... I love living in St. George!

Oh, and no, I'm not due tomorrow, I just have that countdown to tomorrow because I wanted to make it at least this far (to 34 weeks). Neither my doctor, nor I thought I'd make it this far, so we're doing good. I just wish I could go into labor tonight because my doctor is going out of town for a couple weeks, so he might not be here to deliver these babies! Oh well, I guess, if he's not here. I was just hoping that he would be the one to do it... I may just have to wait a couple weeks for him to get back. We'll see if I can make it!

Torgersons said...

Dry noses are the pits! I hope he's doing better.

Lovely Leslie said...

Give cooper some Jello to eat, it might sound weird but it really does help stop and prevent nosebleeds. My hubby used to get them alot as a kid until his grandma told his mom to give him jello everyday and they cleared up! Try it!

Gayle said...

Poor litte guy. Hope he can make it through the summer with out too many bloody noses.

Megan Andersen said...

I am so glad that you found me! Ava has that same problem with the bloody nose...I hate it!! My mom told me to keep A&D ointment in it...seems to be working so far. Shelly is doing so good-she loves being a mom & being married. No, we sold our home in the Vineyards (we are building out by where my mom lives). I am adding you to my list of favs, cuz I will be checking back with you tons!!!

The Hyde's said...

Poor little guy I sympathize. Vegas can get so dry and my nose hurts sometimes. He is such a cute little boy.