Ok so, I know that this is Post #3 in one day but, let me just say that I am going to cry or scream I am not sure which! Cooper decided that he wanted a soda so, he went to the pantry and got out a root beer. Well, he dropped it and it sprayed around the whole kitchen in circles. I mean, it covered the ceiling, walls, doors, fridge, cupboards, stove, dishwasher, you name it! Everything was a STICKY mess. I sent Cooper to his room while I was mopping the floor. I walked by his room and it was pretty quiet and there was a stinky stench coming from his room! Yep, you guessed it! On the floor was his diaper along with what was in his diaper! I put him in the tub and cleaned up not so fun mess number two for the day! Well, I am not saying messes are fun but toys are lots funner than today's messes! I feel like today has been the longest day in the world. Oh, and he won't take a nap! :) The wonderful adventures of being a mom I guess right? Does this happen at your house too? Please tell me it is not just my child!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















7 comments:
SOOO fun to see you at Steph's shower and catch up! How are you this old?!?!?!
Hey, I'm glad you found us! I'm so excited to move out there by you guys. And I'm sorry about your day, I've definitely had days like these and they suck!
It is sooo not just your child. Somedays I feel like Ellie and Alex are trying to make as many and as huge of messes as they can!
Definitely not your child. Carli makes CRAZY messes everyday! I get so tired of completely cleaning house EVERYday! I'm prettty sure Jace is going to be just like her! Cody says we should just tile the whole house and then we can hose it down at night!!! Might not be such a bad idea!
welcome to the terrible twos and if your little Copper is anything like my little Evan the terrible threes are going to be just as bad. Then add another kid to the mix and it's double the trouble and yet for some reason I love my little monsters.
i think you are the only one that has a child like this ;) haha! im totally kidding, that totally sucks, but you guys did a great job cleaning it up- except for on the Cheerio box! :)
Wow! Sorry about the messes. They can be AWFUL when it comes to poopy diapers. uuck! I'm so glad you found me and said something. Feel free to visit my blog anytime; I hope the same welcome applies to me on yours! =) We're in Springville now. Sean is finishing school at BYU.
Post a Comment