Saturday, we had a baby shower for my niece Stephanie. We had the baby shower at Benita's house and there were so.. many people and more to come! Probably around 70-80 people. We had lots of yummy food! ( I stayed by the food and monitored it....well, I think I ate mostly rather than monitoring hehe :) !)
She had a blast visiting with everyone and opening TONS of presents. She got really nice things and all of the big stuff you need! We are so excited for baby Benjamin to come. She is due Aug. 1st! Good luck with everything Steph! I only have pictures of her opening presents because I forgot the memory card for my camera. Sorry!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago


















2 comments:
Steph looks amazing. I wish I would have gone. I will be in SG Monday and Tuesday of next week. I will just bring a gift then.
looks like you threw an awesome party- good job dorene! now you just have the reunion left- good luck with that!
Post a Comment