When we got home from the doctor today Cooper decided to get himself a snack! I was talking to my sister and Nick had just gotten home and walked into the kitchen and saw what Coop was doing. He asked Coop if he was hungry! He was and apparently in order to eat a banana you need a cutting board, cake knife, and fork!
He makes me smile at the things he does. He is so cute and fun! I love my little man!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















5 comments:
that is so cute and kind of scary all at the same time. Thank goodness he didn't hurt himself. What a smart little guy though!
He's so funny. I'm so glad you found me!! It makes me feel so much better to know that someone else has a child who makes messes and will actually post the evidence!! I'm excited to see you! Hopefully in August!!!
The things that that kid comes up with. Cooper makes me laugh.
haha- at least he chose that knife instead of a real sharp one! Good pickin' Coop!
That is so freaking cute!!
Post a Comment