Monday, July 7, 2008

Eye Surgery

I have been meaning to post these for a while now, but haven't so here they are. I had a corneal graft done back in January. The outcome was awesome! Here is the before and after pictures.

Before
After
You can see that they weren't able to take it all off, but when you are looking at me it is hard to see it unless you are really close.

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

sweet eye! glad you haven't had any "The Eye" experiences :) haha

Dave and Natasha said...

That's good that everything went well! Looks really good!

Gayle said...

Thats great Dorene!! I am so glad that the doctor was able to 90% of it out.

Long Family said...

It looks really good! I'm glad your surgery went better than my friends. She was the 1 in the 1 in a million chance kinda thing. Anyway. Your pictures of the 4th are really cute. Call me this week when you're not busy (maybe try my cell if you still have it, I'll email it just in case) And i'll try to see you next weekend.