Yesterday was Nick's birthday! He LOVES hunting so I tried to attempt a "deer" cake. Well, this is what I got. A bear with antlers! Haha
Cooper had been saying all day that is was HIS birthday not Dad's but finally by the end of the night we would ask him who's birthday it was and he said, "Daddy's burtday!"Nick had kind of a rough day at work, but it ended up being a really fun night. That was good! We went to Texas Roadhouse (the first time I have ever been without having to wait) with Uncle Jace and Aunt Jo :) and then went a rented some movies.
Cooper had a blast with Mike and Teria riding his trike around, playing the wii, and LOTS more fun stuff. Thanks Mike and Teria you're awesome!
















4 comments:
hey... ya know what- i think your deer turned out looking great! you did a fantastic job! oh ya- uncle jace and aunt jo had a great time too :), and hope that nick had a great burtday!
Good Job on making tha cake. It looks like you had fun making it. And I am sure the boys had fun eating it.
Happy birthday! I think that cake turned out super cute. Dan loves hunting too, but his birthday is on Dec. 24, so he always gets a Santa cake. I lucked out there. I'm not nearly as talented as you! It looked good!
That was such a cute cake! You did a good job! Hope to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment