Friday, July 18, 2008

Raelie's 8th Birthday!

Raelie turned 8 on Wednesday! We went over to her house for dinner and cake and ice cream!The boys had lots of fun eating outside on the wall! For dinner we had Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Lasagna. It was delicious! Thanks Kar for the yummy food. Jen (Brooks) made her a way cute Butterfly cake. It was so bright and colorful! Oh, and very scrumptious!

Raelie will be baptized on Sat. so I will have more pictures then!

4 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

That cake is darling! Looks way YUM-MY too!! Big CONGRATULATIONS to you guys...that is exciting!!! Can't wait to tell my mom & shel.

bryce and paige said...

I'm so happy that we are pregnant together! Do you feel sick at all? Congrats Congrats, you are the cutest mom of the universe!

Gayle said...

Your Pregnant, Yeah!!!! for you and Nick. I am so happy for you. Congrats!

The Hyde's said...

I can't believe Raelie is 8 already. That means Max is almost 8! Enjoy cooper while he is still little time flies so quickly.