Yesterday we had our friends over to make Smore's. Since it was pretty cloudy and rainy we decided to just roast our marshmallows over the stove. They were pretty yummy. Cooper was having so much fun with the marshmallows. Jason kept hitting them up in the air and Coop thought that was the funniest thing ever. I don't think I have heard him laugh that hard for a while. He kept falling off the bar onto the counter and almost off the counter. It was really funny when Jason moved to the other side of the counter and was throwing the marshmallow and Cooper stopped laughing all of the sudden and said, "No, go sit at counter!" Jason went over and sat back down and it was back to laughing. Here is a little video!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















7 comments:
that is so funny. what a cutie!
That is too cute! It amazes me the talents that men seem to have...I could never do that with a marshmellow.
Too cute! I was laughing right along with him.
He is so cute, don't you love when they get laughing like that? Kenton gets kodi going like that, which leads to the hiccups and usually onto puking lovely I know lol
Okay...that sounds SO good - thanks for the tip on the filling! Your little guy is hilarious and is making Eliza giggle.
kids laughter is the best sound in the world. Cooper is the cutest boy! Way cute video.
Honestly that is the happiest sound on earth!! Such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment