Friday, July 18, 2008

Tellling our parents!

The other day I made a couple puzzles to tell our parents that we were expecting. It turned out really fun! We gave one to Nick's mom and my dad and grandma Jo! (Nick already had told his dad when they went to lunch!) Nick's mom was out of town so we left in on her counter in an envelope with instructions from Cooper. Then, we went to my parents and Cooper gave it to them and helped them put it together and then we went for a swim in their pool. It was so nice! We are really excited and it is fun teaching Cooper what is going to happen when the baby comes! :) Thanks for every one's congratulations! We appreciate it!

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is a way cute idea. Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting!

Torgersons said...

What a cute idea! I'm so glad everyone else is creative so I can copy when the time comes.

The Weston's said...

ah that is such a cute idea! Maybe for our 4th- IF there IS a 4th. :) glad you found me on here-

Em said...

great idea I wish we would have had that for my parents oh well next time!

The Hyde's said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Amber Blair said...

That is a way cute idea. I made a shirt for Alana to wear with iron on letters. We told my parents on mother's day. Brian's parents already knew since we'd seen them the day after we found out. Congratulations! Are you hoping for a certain gender?