Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank You!

I just want to tell everyone that has been so sweet to call, visit, and bring in dinners, and flowers how thankful we are for you and for all the love and support. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I am so grateful for the gospel and knowing that I will have the opportunity to raise this child someday. Also, for having the Priesthood in our home and being able to have Nick give me a Priesthood blessing. I don't think I could have gone through this without it! Dr. Lunt is the best doctor in the world! I still have to go in every week for blood tests until my levels go down but, it is almost there. Thanks again to everyone! We love you!

7 comments:

Amber Blair said...

I noticed the baby ticker was gone and was hoping it didn't mean what I thought it might mean. I'm so sorry, that makes me cry for you. I can't imagine how hard that is. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know please!!

Staci said...

I am so sorry. I have come to learn that nothing anyone says can make that kind of loss any easier. Just know that you will be in my thoughts and if you need anything at all you can give me a call. Do you have a ward directory? If not, let me know. I would love to watch your little boy for you if you need some time to rest or be alone.

Jason and Joanna said...

You and Nick are awesome! Keep stayin strong, you're doing a great job! Love you guys!!

Heath & Ege said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are so positive which is so great! What a blessing it is to have the gospel for that support and understanding. Hang in there! Let me know if you need anything!

*MARY* said...

I'm truly sorry for what you must be going through. You have such a good and positive attitude, you're an amazing example to all who come in contact with you. I know you know this but I'll say it anyway, God will never give us more than we can handle he knows us too well, he knows our limits. So when we face what seem to be unbearable trials it's like a compliment from Him, he must know how incredibly strong you are and what great faith you have.

Erin said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad your husband and you family have been there for you and are helping you through this. You are such a strong and amazing woman. You've always been such an example for me of your strength in the gospel and your positive attitude, no matter what. Thank you for being the person you are. Your family is so blessed to have you.

Joe and Julianne said...

This is so sad to me! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. Thanks for your kind words to me!