Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Jammies

Cooper has to get his tonsils out next Friday so I told him he could pick out some new Jammies since we will be going very early for his surgery. Raelie (my niece) came with us. We first went to Gymboree and they didn't have much of a selection and none that were Coop's size. Next off to Oshkosh...They had one rack but they were all fleece footed pajamas....too HOT! We ventured up to Children's Place. They had some and Coop picked out which ones he liked and then I noticed they were long sleeve! All I wanted was short sleeve and nowhere seemed to have them. I was about ready to give up and then Raelie suggested Target cause that is where her mom always goes! :) We drove over to Target and they had a great selection. Cooper picked out some dinosaur ones. They are pretty cute plus we got a 2-set and they were short sleeves-Hooray! So, what I thought would be an easy, quick shopping trip to pick out jams became a hot, sweaty, frustrating hour and a half. Sorry I haven't posted any pics lately. My camera is broke and so hopefully it will be fixed soon!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Poor guy! I had my tonsils out when I was five and I remember doing the same thing...picking out a new pair of jammies. I hope it all goes well. We should let our boys get together and play one day. They are only a month apart. I do have a calling, but it isn't a Sunday calling. I was in R.S. on Sunday. I came in a little late and was on the back row. I think I might have been sitting right behind you. Were you sitting next to Joanna? I never saw your face though. I will have to catch this Sunday!

bryce and paige said...

what a hassle to go to all of those stores and not find anything. And sad that Cooper has to get his tonsils out, hope all goes well. Oh, we got the mexican dresses from Diana, she picked them up in San Antonio last time they were there. I wear mine everyday a. cause it's the only thing that fits, and b. cause it's so comfy, I wish I could find somewhere closer that they sell them cause I need more! Oh, and congrats on not having to get your blood drawn anymore, that is the very worst! I almost pass out every time, and I have before, on a few occasions, I'm embarassed to admit.

Jason and Joanna said...

yay for new jammies for coop... good luck coop!!! and of course, good luck to you, dorene, and nick! im just next door if you need anything :)

Megan Andersen said...

Isn't that how life is--nothing seems to go as planned anymore!