Kinzie, Andrea, and Emma came over for dinner last week. We were playing games and noticed Cooper had went and got a blanket and a book. He layed down by Emma while she was drinking her bottle, tucked them in, and read her a story.
It was so cute! He would be reading and then show her the pictures! He loves when Emma comes over!
















8 comments:
What a little nurturer. He is such a cute little boy and will be a great big brother when the time comes. Sorry to hear about your loss. I went through that I was 11 and a half weeks along. I am glad you had so much help from family and friends.
Hi Dorene... do you remember me (Kenzee Ligtermoet, now Petersen) from when we were kids? West elementary? I think you were in my stake too, maybe. Anyway, you have a darling family. It's so fun finding old friends. You mentioned Kinzie in your last post... would that be Kinzie Tobler? I was good friends with him in high school and would love to hear what he's up to. Maybe he could help me get in touch with some other friends of mine.
Oh how cute! He is going to be the best big brother!
Hey Girlie! I think plans are changing and we are making sort of a quick trip this weekend. I'll let you know for sure, but I'd still love to see you. It would have to be Saturday because we wouldn't leave her until Friday night and we'll have to leave Sunday. Let me know. Ttyl
He is going to make the bestest big brother ever!
how cute!!! coop is way cute!
Copper is such a cute kid! He will be the best big brother with the next sibling.
Hi,
how cute.
Thanks again for doing my blog.
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment