Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camping in Beaver Part 2

Here are some more of our pictures from our camping trip. For some reason, the collage didn't have these in it!

When we went four wheeling Nick would go fast over these little hills and Coop loved it! He would point every time he saw another little hill and would say, "Go fast!"
I think this picture of Coop is so funny! He looks like a little chipmunk! Here is Coop roasting his marshmallow. He didn't do too well of keeping it off the ground.
But, had fun making it catch on fire so he could blow it out! Jo, this is for you! There is a picture of me!
Roasting my mallow for my s'more! :) Coop loved taking a bath in the trailer. He would never look at the camera so this is the best I got. That water was filthy!

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha- thanks!! At least I know you really did go- I was starting to think you just sent nick and coop camping and you went to a day spa or something ;)

HeatherStout said...

That looks like so much fun! I love taking the kids camping, they look so cuddly and adorable!

Gayle said...

Dorene, Sephonnie and I are going to lunch tomorrow at 1:00 at Ernesto on the Blvd. Please come . I just e-mailed you my phone # if you have questions.

Megan Andersen said...

Cooper, I love my marshmellows burned too!

Andrea said...

Hey Dorene! I DO remember you! Thanks for comenting on my blog, I will have to add you for sure, and you will have to add us too! Keep in touch, Love- Andrea