Thursday, September 18, 2008

WaTcH oUt CoOp'S dRiViN'!!!

Last night we were out in the garage and Coop told me to get in the car so we could go for a ride. I got in and he helped me put my seat belt on and told me we were going to get an ice cream cone. He put my sunglasses on and told me to "hold on, we are almost there!" He makes me laugh so hard! As we were driving (pretending to) a praying mantis landed on our windshield. Coop thought that was pretty cool. He kept wanting to get out and catch it. So, he would get out and chase it as it was flying around. Then he got back in the car and made sure I knew it was safe cause he got it! (not really) On our drive Cooper also sang me some songs out of the hymn book. It was pretty fun having Cooper be my little driver! I am sure I won't be so relaxed when it comes time that he is really driving! :)

**Sorry about the pictures..They are from my camera phone cause my camera is getting fixed!

11 comments:

Staci said...

Sounds like you have one fun, active little guy on your hands! Yes, we do need to get together. I don't think I have been to church the last month due to one of us being sick, baby blessings and being out of town. Let's catch up sometime. It is getting to be great park weather!

Unknown said...

You are one brave girl! He seems like a handful.

The Hyde's said...

Watch out Nascar! He is such a boy. I love your posts they remind me of when Max was little.

Rae said...

Crazy, crazy Coop!
Watch out he'll be turning the car on very soon- trust us!!!

Kateenie said...

That is absolutely darling! I'm glad that he has an amazing mother who takes the time to go for a ride with him. Don't be surprised when he grows up to be extremely talented and kind. You will have helped him to that point.

Long Family said...

He's SO cute! I'm not sure when we're coming down again. Sometime in October I think (Hopefully the weekend of What Women Want!!! :) I'll let you know though, I'd love to get together again! Ttyl.

Jake said...

So cute Dorene!! I hate praying mantises!! So weird looking!! I too think I will be freaked out when my little dude is driving for real... EEEKK!!

You look gorgeous!!

Camille said...

How cute are you guys! I love reading about all of Cooper's adventures and you seem to be so good with it. You are great!

Grandma Jo said...

Cooper is amazing. He'll be driving before you know it. What an adventuresome boy! You better keep an eye on him, he is so creative.

Justin and Kenzee said...

What a wild little cutie! By the way, your pantry is awesome! I love all the shelves and places for cans. You're so lucky... except that they're great for a toddler climbing wall!

Megan said...

Such fun pictures! The girl who did our pictures is Michelle Evans. Her blog site is http://oldcrowphotography.blogspot.com/
She is so great with kids too!