THE FIVES 10 years ago 1. Was 14 2. My mom passed away 3. Had my first kiss 4. Going to Dixie middle school 5. Delivered the deseret news with my dad for my grandma to family members 5 things on today's "to do" list: 1. Laundry 2. Finish the family newsletter 3. Go visiting teaching 4. Buy "big boy underwear" for Coop 5. Make dinner 5 snacks I enjoy: 1. Sour patch watermelon candy 2. Cheetos 3. Chips n' salsa 4. Ice cream 5. Most anything chocolate 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: 1. Pay off a few things 2. Build up a savings account for Coop and other children to come 3. Go Shopping and donate clothes to kids in need 4. Buy Nick his dream truck 5. Help family with things they need 5 places I have lived: 1. St. George 2. Santa Clara 3. Grandpa's house - downtown 4. Green Valley 5. Washington Fields Yes... all in Washington County!! Five jobs I have had: 1. Dixie College- Campus Dining, Concessions, Catering 2. Ambassador Inn, Maid 3. Atkin Tire, Receptionist 4. Zion Pain Management, Medical Assistant 5. Dr. Samuelson, Receptionist 5 people I tag: Any five people that want to
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















1 comment:
How funny. We just went and bought Chandler some big boy undies tongiht too! I was talking to him and asking him if he wanted to start going on the big potty and he grabbed my hand and wanted to go buy underwear! He had to go to bed with the underwear over his diaper because he was so excited.
Post a Comment