Monday, October 6, 2008

#1 Song on the day you were born

Hillary had this on her blog and I thought it was fun. You click on your birthday and it list the #1 song on that day and year. Try it out at www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm Nick- July 8, 1981 : "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes (I had never heard this song until I looked it up! It is definitely an early 80's song) Cooper- February 16, 2006 : "Check on it" by Beyonce' (We all remember this song...well most of us!) Dorene- May 25, 1984 : "Let's hear it for the boy" by Denice Williams (My sister used to listen to this song all the time! I remember making up a clogging dance to this song! haha I loved it!!)

1 comment:

Long Family said...

ha ha I remember you trying to teach me your clogging dance to that song! :P