Monday, October 20, 2008

Deer Hunt

We are back from the deer hunt....well Cooper and me are. Nick will be home on Tuesday night! We had a lot of fun just hanging out and going for 4-Wheeler rides. Cooper had so much fun he cried when we got home. We got home last night and after taking showers and getting into bed Cooper kept asking, "My daddy still camping?" I wanna be camping!" He was pretty sad that we had to leave camp.

The kids had a ton of fun getting dirty, swinging on the hammock, playing baseball, building little snowmen and drawing things in our little patch of snow and hunting.
Jordan and Cooper were playing in the Rhino and were pretending like they were hunting. Jordan was driving and would say, "Look Coop there is a bear! Shoot it!" Cooper and Jordan would pull out their guns and shoot it then get out and go get it and put it in the Rhino. Then Jordan would say, "K, let's go get a deer now!"
It was so hilarious to watch them. They really take in what happens!
Aubree was so cute! One morning we went for a 4-wheeler ride and couldn't resist taking a picture of how "puffy" she looked in her marshmallow outfit! So.. cute! She did so good camping and going for rides! We had a lot of fun but, sure can't wait until daddy gets home!
This picture of Cooper I love so I had to share! I just love how his little checks are so chubby! I just love my little Coop and everything about him!

9 comments:

Rae said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! :)
Sorry Coop you had to come home from campin'!

Teria Brooks said...

I'm jealous! Camping sounds like a blast. Poor Coop crying cuz he had so much fun.

Long Family said...

That looks like a fun camping trip! Who did you go with? How fun he had so many people to play with!

Grandma Jo said...

Looks like camping and hunting was good again this year. Cooper must have had so much fun. Being out in the wilds and with cousins and shooting like his Dad.
He is a cutie. Nick looks like a real deer hunter! Cooper is taking mental notes.

Andrea said...

I am jealous! I LOVE to hunt, I have not drawn out the past 3 flippin' years! These are such cute pics :0)

Jason and Joanna said...

fun, fun!! where's the pictures of you?!? Haven't we discussed this a million times? haha. I'm glad you guys had a good time, and I'm glad Nick is back home to you now and that he is all shaven again! haha

Rae said...

I don't know if Lindsey's colors for her wedding are pink and brown.

Anonymous said...

Dorene, of course I dont mind! I'm glad you found me! I love keeping in touch with old friends! I still remember how sweet you were to me when I was in high school! JoLyn has some great friends. Your family is adorable! Little Cooper is hilarious!

Megan Andersen said...

Crazy how the most random pictures are the most meaningful huh?.