Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Camera is Back!!!

I was so excited yesterday when the UPS man came to my door!!! I was so excited that my camera was finally back from getting repaired. I have felt so lost without my camera so, you might have picture overload this week! I am just so excited that is back! Yeah!

8 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

How did you take a picture of your camera?

Tobler's said...

I took the picture with my cell phone. I have been using that as my camera while mine was getting fixed and the pictures are not that great!!

Long Family said...

HOORAY!!!! PICS OF YOUR HOUSE.....PICS OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!! I'm not sure exactly how far we are from denver, but I think it's about 3 hours. ( I don't know miles, Cody always talks in time rather than distance :)

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling of not having a camera! It was stolen when our house was broken in to. I felt so liberated when I was finally able to buy another one.

HeatherStout said...

Life without a camera sucks! Congrats. I'm looking forward to many cute pictures.

Rae said...

Yay! You got you're camera!

Gayle said...

Yeah for camera being back in your life. I like the color of it. Have fun this week!

Andrea said...

Man I hate when I don't have a camera. I think I would rather loose my cell phone! Glad you got it back!