I was helping Nick with his list of things he needed for the deer hunt when Cooper came in and said, "I'm ready for school, and camping!"
He had taken off his clothes and changed into this and loaded up his backpack with toys!

This picture was taken while we were explaining to him that it isn't time to go camping yet and that he was still a little too young to go to school. He was so disappointed! :(

Nice outfit huh?
5 comments:
He's so funny! I bet you laugh all the time!!!!!
He is so cute, I can't wait until Jaxton is that age and can talk and make me laugh!
HAHA LOVE IT! That is so cute! Maybe it's time for pre-school? Haha, ya, good luck with that! I think his outfit is very stylish! :) Maybe for Halloween he can be a schoolboy/hunter? ;)
Thanks for the instructions--yeah it made perfect sense. Your so sweet Dorene--& I can tell by reading your blog that you are a WONDERFUL mother! Coop is so lucky!! Cute post.
Love the outfit!! Cooper makes me laugh.
Post a Comment