Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We are off..

To the deer hunt that is! This is something Nick looks forward to every year and has been so excited he can hardly sleep! It is finally here but, I am sure the 6 days will go by way too fast for him! I am not much for the hunt but, love the camping experience and Cooper defiantly loves it!I hope Nick has a fun time hunting the deer but, really NO pressure to get one this year! (We have plenty of meat from last year.....and I am not a huge fan of venison)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I have never been deer hunting, but the camping part sure sounds fun.

Megan Andersen said...

Hey, he will be home sooner if he gets his deer--think happy thoughts!

Jason and Joanna said...

i wish you luck! have fun campin!!

Gayle said...

Have fun on the hunt and good luck!

Anonymous said...

fun stuff.. except once again i missed seeing you guys.. sometimes i think you loves those little bambis better than me:( haha:) have fun and we'll see ya at thanksgiving!!