Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's been one of those days!!

Today has definitely been one of "those" days!! Cooper go into my make-up and found my lipstick. Well, he decided to put it on his whole face. He came and showed me and I was like, "what is tha....oh...no." I put him up on the counter and got a warm wash rag to get it off his face....nope didn't work. Not one bit! Then I remembered that Baby Oil takes off Halloween make-up so we tried that and it worked great! It took it all off with no screaming or complaining from Coop. I didn't realize that my lipstick was that hard to get off. It's name really fits... Mega Last! Baby Oil is now an essential at our house!!! Well, that isn't all.... He went into my closet and took the hairspray with him and was spraying the carpet and my clothes that are on the lower rack! Little stinker! He has way too many sneaky and adventurous ideas for me to keep up with. I could go on and on about the rest of the day, but I will spare you the complaining!

9 comments:

*MARY* said...

I love reading about Coopers little experiments, he's so funny. But I guess I'm not the one who has to clean it up.

Lyndsi said...

It looks like you definitely have your hands full! Goodness! He is so cute, but good luck with his "projects". His color of lipstick looks great on him as well!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh my! A few months back Kodi did the same thing. I also had no clue about baby oil... that would have helped while cleaning off my little joker lol

Amber Blair said...

Boys are so mischievious I think, good thing I have girls first. Girls get into stuff too, but I've never seen that yet, maybe it's still to come.

Torgersons said...

He is such a handful! Hahaha, at least he's darling.

Em said...

He is a funny little guy! I love all the exciting pictures and stories you have in your everyday life!

The Hyde's said...

He is such a little turkey. YOu never have a dull moment in the Tobler house. I hope you are writing these events down for him so you have 2 copies one on your blog and a hard copy on paper. He is such a busy little bee!

Long Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!! You always manage to make me feel so much better about Carli's messes! At least I'm not alone!!! :)

Lauren and the kidlets said...

Hey Babe! How the heck are you doing?!?!? your little boy is ADORABLE! where are you living now?!?!?