Hmm..
Need I say more?
Look at this face...... GUILTY!
Nick and I were in the living room watching T.V. when I could smell Baby Powder. I thought I would go investigate. I followed the smell and it led me to THIS!
He was a good boy and helped me clean up.Oh, Cooper!
















11 comments:
Wow.
Hey, at least it was mostly on the tile right?
Boy! You have your hands full!!!
I think every kid does that at least once. I know mine did. She wouuld always climb on her changing table and get ahold of the powder. Usually it just ended up ALL over her though!!
AH! At least the hallway will smell good for a while.
Naughty!! just like his mom:) haha kidding! I'm excited to see you soon! bye give coop a big kiss for me! bye now
Crazy kids. At least baby powder doesn't cause too much damage! Our Halloween was a-okay, but I'm glad it's over. Too much hassle. P.S.we want to be your neighbors!!!:)
first onions, then toilet, now this... :) I love his face! Hes to cute to put him in time-out!
Oh man! He sounds like my little Raylee, she gets in to EVERYTHING!.... Guess it's the age. He is so cute!
Oh Coop! We love all the messes you make :)
OH MY! Ya, good luck with him!! :)
Post a Comment