The horse in the picture with us was so funny because as soon as we started to take pictures he came behind us and moved his head right between ours. It was so funny! As soon as we were done he walked away. Silly horse!We really appreciate Warren & Benita for the awesome job they did at taking our pictures! Kaylee and Mikelle were a great help at keeping Cooper happy! Thanks girls!
Cooper wanted to play on this tire horse the entire time!
















14 comments:
Those turned out darling! Your family is adorable.
Silly horse.
Your son is so TALL!
Adorable pictures. You are a very attractive family.
So cute!!!!! I love the fall leaves too so beautiful!
Your family pictures are so cute! The horse wanting to be in the family pictures is too funny.
I do love your pictures. Aren't Warren and Benita amazing! Did you get your pictures done at Costco last night? We got ours done.
I love the pic with the horse! Cooper looks terrified in some of those pics. Good looking family!
So cute! Where did you take them at? I'm loving the location.
Cute pictures, I love the location. The horse likes to take pictures too.
They are super cute!!! Your family is darling! Is that one of the horses across from you. We would always walk to see them and sometimes I think they would purposely put on a little show.
Too cute, you have a sweet little family.
WOW! You are such a cute little family!
You're family pictures turned out so well, Cooper is so cute!!
I love your new family pictures you guys look great. Coop is so cute and look Beautiful. I was wondering if I can get your address and your sisters so I can send all of you Christmas cards. Thanks! You can ask Joan for my email if that is easier to send the adresses. We will probably see you all Christmas Eve.
That's so funny the horse came between you guys!
Post a Comment