I really wanted to send our Christmas card to all of you and wish you a Merry Christmas but since Christmas is so close I thought I would share it on here with you so you would get it before Christmas! :) (Christmas came too fast this year!)
I hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















12 comments:
We got it today, and I loved it! You guys are so daring.
Merry Christmas to you guys! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas!! Your Christmas card is really cute, I'm just not that creative!! ha!
What a cute card!!! And that pictures from behind is SO cute! If you don't mind me saying this you look like a HOTTIE ;)
I love your card....I read it on Jo's fridge. Should have I said that? Anyway, thanks again for the recipe tonight. It turned out delicious and ALL my kids liked it. Oh, and Aaron and I too.
So cute! Merry Christmas to you too!
Merry Christmas to you and your Family too. And you Are right It has come way to fast this year. I remember when i was young and it wouldn't come fast enough. I still have presents I have to get. Oh well. Cute Card
Hey. Will you email me your address? I'm trying to update and send stuff out for C-mas, too. Thanks! saranade70 at yahoo dot com.
Cute card! Thanks for the goodies- sorry I wasn't home!
We got ours. It's SO cute!!! We probably aren't going to get them out this year. My hubby is growing a beard and I dont know when we'd get them done. Hopefully I'm more on top of it next year!!!
Your family pictures turned out way cute, and love the card!! Your tree was adorable too-- MERRY CHRISTMAS STRANGER!
sooo cute!!! you look Gorgeous!
hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment