This is my favorite time of year. I love decorating for and getting into the spirit of Christmas. This year I was lucky enough to have Nick put the lights on the tree for me. I usually am the one who ends up doing it and it is absolutely my LEAST favorite thing in the world! I get so frustrated and not to mention...it leaves red scratchy marks all over your arms!!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
We started to decorate the tree and Cooper put on a few bells and then played in the boxes.


We set up our little village and hung our stockings up. 
















2 comments:
Hi Dorene! Way cute decorations, I love your stockings! Hope things are going well:)
you were not kiddin about that tree I love it lets get together sice we seem to have way too much in common!!! See you soon!!!!
Post a Comment