Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving with the Brooks/Hydes. It was a lot of fun. We had it at the church because I don't think anyone would want 61 people in their house at one time! haha We had a lot of yummy food and desserts and had fun visiting together.
We came home for dinner and Nick, Coop and me watched a Christmas movie and just hung out. I love being able to just relax.
Later that night around 10:30 p.m. I went and picked up Brooke and hit the outlet stores. We went to OshKosh and got some things and then headed up to Children's Place. There was some awesome deals... the only bad part was standing in line for 1 1/2 hr. It was so.... long. I ended up doing most of my shopping in line. I was so tired of standing in line that I went home after that. I made it home by 1:45 a.m. I didn't last too long!! I was happy though that I scored some awesome deals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of doing it at a chapel. It's practical. Wow! It's crazy to see what 2 months does for a baby. Benjamin looks like he's so much bigger! He's getting cuter too!

Cameron and Nonie said...

It's the old cultural hall! and the Brook's! Oh, that just totally makes me miss home and the good old days. I made LaNae drive by the old neighborhood on Thanksgiving because I was missing it. Everyone looks great, and tell Bennett "nice hair". ;)

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

I can't believe you stood in line for that long!!! You are better than me!! I just put the clothes back and walked out.....oh and by the way... I hope you don't mind that I used your collage on my blog...I am so computer illiterate, don't know how to do anything on this blog....so thanks!!!