I don't know what it is but, when Cooper makes a mess it is a huge MESS!!! Last night we were playing a game with Nick's bro & sister-in-law and Cooper and Emma were playing in his room. They were getting ready to leave and so I went to get Cooper.....I almost died.... His room had toys all over the floor, he had pulled out all his pajamas, toilet paper ripped up into little pieces, and BUTTER ALL OVER EVERYWHERE!! He is a little sneak because we were standing in the living room and Cooper went passed us very quietly, got some tape, tiptoed passed us with the tape behind his back and then ran to his room! I am sure that is how he managed to get the butter to his room too since we were playing a game and weren't right there where we could see him... Oh, my child! So, they all left and Cooper had ANOTHER talk about sneaking, asking, and making messes. Do you think he got it this time?? Nick helped Cooper pick up his toys while I tried to get BUTTER out of his church pants and Comforter. Oh, I sure hope it worked! I sure do love my little Cooper but he makes HUGE MESSES!!
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















7 comments:
I feel ya! My miss Kodi Anne is the same way. At least Kenton is now at the age where he will clean up lol
Poor Dorene! At least there is never a dull moment at your house! What a funny boy.
That was my Porter Man. Luckily-for me,not so much for him-Ryan has siblings to tell on him. By The Way Ry is dying to play with Cooper. Let me know when you are up to it.
oh wow!!! I guess all I can say is... GOOD LUCK! haha!!
What's this...no pictures???? Definitely never a dull moment for you!!!
I know...sometimes I feel like that is all that I am...a slave to clean up everyone's HUGE messes! But I have to say that I do love it!!
Cooper is sooo funny. I love to read your blog to see what his little boy mind will think of to do next. Just keep reminding yourself that he is only 2 almost three. He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment