The Potty Watch is awesome if you are trying to potty train. You can set the watch to go off 30, 60, or 90 mins. Every time it goes off it plays a song. (it has 3 different songs) When the song goes off we sing the "Potty song" and it is time to go potty. Cooper does pretty good for a couple of days and then doesn't want to anymore. We are still working on it though....slowly but surely. Someday it will happen! :) He loves to wear his potty watch and every time it goes off he sings and runs to the toilet so, I am excited about that. If anything it is getting his excited to go!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















8 comments:
lol! cute! love it!!
Where did you get that!
I have heard abut those, such a cute idea!
What a little cutie! Don't you just LOVE the little boxer briefs for little boys? Too cute! I am so glad my little Raylee is potty trained, it is SO nice to not have to buy diapers anymore!
What a great invention! I will have to try that with my little guy.
that is the funniest thing i have heard all day... the potty watch hahaha!
What a cute idea! Don't worry Cooper will get it. Hopefully soon.
I will put some recipies on my blog tonight. I am not so good at keeping that one updated huh???? Where do you find these potty watches???? That's genius!!
Post a Comment