Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Coop!

5 months 1 years old18 months
2 years old 2 1/2 years
Three years ago today I was in the hospital about to see the joy of our lives! I spent most of the day waiting for little Cooper to come. I was so excited and nervous! Cooper arrived at 9:16 p.m. and weighed 7lbs. 4 oz. He was so cute and right when he was born he looked just like daddy!
He has grown up so FAST!! I can't believe how fast times really flies!
Coop is talking so good now. He loves to learn. He especially loves to sing songs.
Cooper is such a funny boy. He is always making us laugh. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and could play outside all day. His trike is his favorite thing. He rides it EVERYWHERE even if it is down the hall to go get something!
Coop, Mom and Dad LOVE you SO much and love watching you learn and grow!
Happy Birthday Big Boy !!

7 comments:

Amber Blair said...

Happy Birthday Coop! It is almost scary how fast time flies. It's sad too, but they just get more fun and more cute as they grow!!

Jaci said...

Yeah- Happy Birthday! It amazing he is 3. Hope you guys have a great time celebrating.

Long Family said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!

Krebs Krib said...

Dorene!!! Yeah, I'm so glad I found you! I didn't know you had a blog! I haven't had one for to long, but I'm slowly figuring it out. How are you!? Cooper is getting so big! We need to get together soon! Give me a call and we'll go to lunch or something, plus we need to get the boys together! I miss you, hope things are great! Love, Tara

Gayle said...

Happy Birthday little man! Time goes by fast when your having fun with your little one.

~..kass..~ said...

Goes by SO fast! He is a doll!!! Happy Birthday little man!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Coop!! Your gettin SO BIG!