Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Delicious....I have to share!!!

These are my new favorite dessert! They are the easiest Blondie's ever!!! Here is the recipe if you wanna see how delicious they are! :)
Batter:
1 Golden Vanilla Cake Mix
1/2 c. melted margarine
2 eggs
1 c. Peanut Butter or Butterscotch chips (I used butterscotch)
Frosting:
1 can of cream cheese frosting or homemade
melted chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 if using glass pan or 325 for dark nonstick pan. Combine cake mix, eggs, margarine. Mix with beater. Mixture will be very thick! Stir in chips with spatula.
Grease 9x13 pan and spread batter in pan.
Bake for 18-22 minutes. Cool Completely.
Scoop desired amount of frosting into microwavable bowl. Soften in microwave for couple seconds. Drizzle over sliced Blondie's. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top if desired!
Enjoy!!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

yummy! thanks for the reciepe. Keep them coming. i hope that things are going well for you and your family. keep in touch.

Long Family said...

Yum! I'm so excited!!! I promise I'll get my booty in gear one of these days with recipies!!! Talk to you soon! P.S. I think I might be coming down in March maybe around the 16th? Not sure yet. Are you going to be home???

Brooke said...

Thank you THank you!!! Those were THE Best We all loved them soo much!! Glad it's an easy recipe

Jason and Joanna said...

YES! Those things were absolutely deviine! I need to make them for Jason- and the police station :) Thanks for all of your EXCELLENT recipes!!!

Gayle said...

I will have to try those. They look so good.

Megan Andersen said...

Oh my gosh! I have been looking for a new blondie recipe!! The one I have never turns out right--so thank you for this one. I can't wait to try it out!!!

Anonymous said...

These look so good! I will be making these for sure this week!

Emily said...

Sounds yummy and easy--what a great combination! I can't believe how big Cooper is! He's so handsome!

Emily said...

Dorene, can you invite Nate and me to the Brooks Family blog again? Also, are we allowed to post on it?

Jessica and Todd said...

Yummy!!! We are excited to try those:)

Anonymous said...

yummy they look good!!!