I had just got done finishing up the dishes and went into my bedroom to get some clothes to throw in the laundry when I saw Cooper cleaning up something on the carpet with a towel. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "cleaning". Well, come to find out he was cleaning up this.....
My brand new bottle of hairspray was completely dumped out onto the CARPET!!!! Talk about a sticky mess.
I asked Cooper if we are suppose to pour hairspray on the carpet and he went on to tell me that that is very naughty and we put it on hair. haha silly guy. How could I be mad after that?? Well, I still was not very happy that my whole bottle I just bought yesterday was wasted and kept asking myself, "Why????, Why does he keep doing these things when he knows that he gets to go to time-out!"
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















10 comments:
I think our boys would get along. It seems that you can't leave that little stinker alone for 1 minute without some kind of mischief. That is too funny and sad. Good luck!
I hope it's not a boy thing because I think Jack is already more curious and mischevious than my other two!
Silly little Coop!
He is such a stinker. So cute though! Hope everything is going well! We have to play again soon:)
Oh I am so sorry. But at least it is not candle wax. I got that one except it wasn't just on the floor. Trin tried to clean it up with a towel. So I had the floor a towel and her pajama's covered in wax it was a big mess.
I'm a SLACKER!!! I forgot about the recipies!!! I'll try to get them up today before we leave....We're going to Vernal.
oh shoot Dorene- good luck!
Sorry about your hairspray! But I must say your little mischief maker keeps the fun blog stories coming:)
Well life is certainly not boring in your household!
That stinks! I use the exact same hairspray! :)
-melanie
Post a Comment