That is AWESOME!!!! And when did I miss a new baby post... Congrats! I see the ticker!
Congrats!! I hope everything goes good for you this time :)
Congratulations! Two more feet will be just what your home needs. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy.
I'm SOOO happy for you!!! I can't to come see your addition. Is that spelled right??? It doesn't look right to me, but you get the point! :)
YAY, it's about time it's announced :) Totally kidding! I'm so excited for you guys- let me know what I can help ya witht!
Congratulation!!! That is so exciting!! I hope everything goes well!!
Congrats! What a cute way to announce it! How are you feeling?
Congrats girl!! That's so exciting!!
Your pregnant???? Congratulations!
HAPPY DAY! We could not be more thrilled for you guys. Congrats, congrats!
I love how you announced your baby! Nate and I didn't catch on at first--we were so confused of why you would only be adding two feet to your house:). How are you feeling?
Awe! That is so fun! If you thought one was difficult... just wait. But it is so fun having two kids! They become best friends!
Dorene...such great news! I was also confused because your husband does work in construction...right? Then I saw the ticker on the side.
Yay! That is so exciting:) We are so happy for you! Hope to see you soon.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I am pumped for you! Now can we get together please and hang out!! I miss you tons! Love Tara
Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! Cooper will be a super big bro!
Congrats on the new baby to come and your house looks beautiful from the out side.
Congratulations!! That'll be so much fun for little Coop to have a little brother or sister! I hope that you are feeling okay!
Yeah!! How exciting!! I am due 5 days before you!! We are going to be SO STINKIN' HOT this summer!!! Ugghh! Congrats!
Oh Dorene!!!! Yeah for you! I am so happy for you. When are you due?
We're excited for you! The baby will be darling.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!! And when did I miss a new baby post... Congrats! I see the ticker!
Congrats!! I hope everything goes good for you this time :)
Congratulations! Two more feet will be just what your home needs. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy.
I'm SOOO happy for you!!! I can't to come see your addition. Is that spelled right??? It doesn't look right to me, but you get the point! :)
YAY, it's about time it's announced :) Totally kidding! I'm so excited for you guys- let me know what I can help ya witht!
Congratulation!!! That is so exciting!! I hope everything goes well!!
Congrats! What a cute way to announce it! How are you feeling?
Congrats girl!! That's so exciting!!
Your pregnant???? Congratulations!
HAPPY DAY! We could not be more thrilled for you guys. Congrats, congrats!
I love how you announced your baby! Nate and I didn't catch on at first--we were so confused of why you would only be adding two feet to your house:). How are you feeling?
Awe! That is so fun! If you thought one was difficult... just wait. But it is so fun having two kids! They become best friends!
Dorene...such great news! I was also confused because your husband does work in construction...right? Then I saw the ticker on the side.
Yay! That is so exciting:) We are so happy for you! Hope to see you soon.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I am pumped for you! Now can we get together please and hang out!! I miss you tons! Love Tara
Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! Cooper will be a super big bro!
Congrats on the new baby to come and your house looks beautiful from the out side.
Congratulations!! That'll be so much fun for little Coop to have a little brother or sister! I hope that you are feeling okay!
Yeah!! How exciting!! I am due 5 days before you!! We are going to be SO STINKIN' HOT this summer!!! Ugghh! Congrats!
Oh Dorene!!!! Yeah for you! I am so happy for you. When are you due?
We're excited for you! The baby will be darling.
Post a Comment