Nick wanted burgers on Monday night so, I was browsing online to find a new, different recipe for hamburgers since I don't LOVE hamburgers. I came across this one and thought I would try it since it seems like whenever I have a hamburger it is greasy or dry. This one sounded perfect! I mixed up the meat (yuck!), made them into patties, and Nick went and grilled them. I was surprised at how delicious they were. They were moist and yummy!
So, here is a new recipe for you to try! Let me know how you like it! :)
Ingredients:
1 1/2 pound of ground beef
3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons grated onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons tomato juice
salt & pepper
Prepare grill.
Combine the beef with bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato juice. Shape into patties.
Grill burgers!
**Nick's advice-be careful when flipping patties. They are soft so make sure you flip gently so they don't fall apart! Happy Grilling!
Serves 5
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















6 comments:
I am just proud you touched RAW hamburger!! Let alone being pregnant and doing it!! Touching raw meat just sends me over the edge!! But hey... glad the burgers turned out great!!
I finally put that pasta recipe on my blog. See I told you I would....I know I'm a loser, it only takes me what 3 months??? I'm excited to try these though!!!
Dorene so gald to hear you are expecting we wish you all the best. Thanks for posting the recipe for the hamburgers they sound delicious.
Doe - how much tomato juice?
We are going to make them : )
Mike and I loved those burgers! Thanks :) It was a really good recipe.
Post a Comment