Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trapped

Yesterday Cooper was out riding his trike around in the garage. I had the door propped open and all the sudden I heard him crying. He came running in the house with a mouse trap snapped on his fingers.
Poor guy!
It was in the back of our shelves by our boxes and he must have spotted it and wanted to see what it was. Ouch!

8 comments:

Teria Brooks said...

So Sad! Poor Cooper. He is such a curious little guy!

Long Family said...

Poor little guy. Are his little fingers okay??

Jolene and Ty said...

Thats so sad, I bet that left a mark!
p.s. how have you been feeling?

Andrea said...

Ouch is right! Poor little guy :0(

Amber Blair said...

Oh man, poor little guy. Makes my fingers hurt. Hope he's ok.

Jessica and Todd said...

Poor Coop, he has to try so hard just to get some cheese:) Hope you're doing well.

Rae said...

Ouch! Poor Coop.When did he do it? Tell him hi from me!

Gayle said...

Poor Cooper! That must have hurt so bad. I hope he is doing ok.