Monday, May 18, 2009

The results are in......

This morning we went in for my ultrasound and everything looks great!



We are so excited to announce.........











It was so cute, during the ultrasound she kept putting her little hands over her eyes. I can't wait to see her! We went and got a little pink teddy bear for Cooper to open. When we went to pick him up we asked him if he thought he was having a brother or sister and he said, "girl"!

He has been carrying around the little bear all morning and referring to it as his "girl"!

17 comments:

Torgersons said...

I guessed right! Congrats. She's going to be darling.

Megan said...

Congrats! Girls are so different from boys but just as much fun!

Dave and Natasha said...

Congrats! That will be fun to have a girl this time around!!! That was my guess too, but only because I thought you'd be hoping for one! Yay!

Andrea said...

Congrats! Girls are soooo much fun!! Looks like you can take up bow making like I suggested! Let the shopping begin :0)

Amber Blair said...

Yay for girls, I love girls!! hmmm...wonder why? :) I'm excited for you, you'll think she's a breeze after having a boy I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I am excited to see her!

~..kass..~ said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!

Em said...

Yeah!!!!!! So exciting congrats!

Kiley said...

Yay congrats!

Josh and Kensey said...

Congrats!! I hope that you are feeling alright!! A girl will be so fun for your little family!

Gayle said...

Oh Fun!!! Congrats to you guys. I am way exicted for you.

Brooke said...

YEAH!!! I am excited for you!

Camille said...

I am SO excited for you!! She will be SO pretty for sure. I'm excited to see her. I love my little boy and my little girl but the love is a different kind...if that makes sense! You'll love her to death.

The fly-fisherman said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you. Any name ideas yet?

Jason and Joanna said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm so excited!! Now you won't be outnumbered... it's time to bring some estrogen into that home! :)

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Congrats!!! She's going to be such a cutie!

George and Tacie said...

Congrats! Thats way exciting can't wait to see her!