Taylor Brooks
She was born this morning at 7:55 a.m.
7lbs. 5oz. 19 1/2 inches

Walt and Jen went in this morning around 2 a.m. and she was born this morning. Little Taylor was 7 days late. She is so darling. She has lots of dark hair and a cute little cry. Jen is doing good!
6 comments:
She is soooooo cute! She will be a cute cousin! That is good Aunt Jen is feeling well.
Raelie
Thats really fun. Grandpa knows a Brooks Taylor that is also a relative of ours.
she is darling! she is so so so little... but yet she isn't :) but she is so cute, congrats to jen and walt! and of course... good job jen on going over 7 days and not going absolutely crazy!!!
Cute baby!! I don't make my own bows, but after having so much fun making that bow holder, I think I could totally get into making bows. My neighbor makes hers, so maybe I'll see if she'll teach us!!
What a cute baby! That's exciting you're having a girl. Congrats!
A week late?? Bless her mommy's heart!!!
Post a Comment