Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Babies

BrOoKs JaKoB MaDrId
7lbs. 11oz.
19 1/2 inches
In the Brooks family 3 of us will have had babies within 5 months. It is so exciting!

6 comments:

Rae said...

I stayed like till 10:00 P.M. with Dad seeing him.

Micki said...

Hey you, it sounds like you need to come to the splash pad with Shelly and her kids! She goes almost every Thurs & Fri. I go sometimes too. We will give you a call that would be fun!!! I am soooo excited that you are having a little Miss! How fun, your blog is darling! Love Ya!

Grandma Jo said...

It is fun. I'm just glad its you guys doing the delivering. But we love those little grandkids!

Jason and Joanna said...

so cute! i can't believe you will be having a baby soon too- lots and lots of babies!!

Megan Andersen said...

So are you next??

Tobler's said...

Yep! :)