Well, only 11 weeks left! Yahoo! I think these last couple weeks all the aches and pains of pregnancy have come. I am exhausted all the time. My left hip and leg KILL!!! I don't know if she is laying on a nerve or what but my leg has shooting pain and goes numb when I lay down.
Some good things about now is I love watching my tummy when she moves. It is so fun to see her moving around. I can't wait to see her!
I have gained 21 lbs. total now and am defiantly feeling it. I didn't know my shins could hurt, but when you have a big tummy I guess they start to feel the weight! Ha Ha!
Nothing much new except for the aches and pains which is expected.
Nixon's 4th Birthday!
9 years ago
















3 comments:
Sounds like she's layin on your sciatic(sp?) nerve. A good massage could help a little for that. Or it might just be that way til she decides to move. I had that in the early months of my pregnancy with Mayelyn, it's NOT fun. Sorry!! I can't wait to see her!!
haha, you're silly! I think you look beautiful!! You're almost there, keep hangin in there!!!
You look AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment