Well, I am back! Our computer is fixed and running thanks to my awesome brother-in-law Jason. We are so grateful for all his help. You don't realize how much you use the computer until you don't have one! Thanks Jas! We have been crazy, busy lately and so I have so much to catch up on. Here is just a recap of the last two weeks.
- Lots of sun....swimming, splash park, sprinklers, etc..
- Cooper is completely potty-trained now! Yahoo!!!
- Getting things ready for the baby
- Bennett got put in the Bishopric as 2nd Counselor in Fredonia
- Dad got released as Branch President (May)
- Loving on all these new babies....so fun!
- My tummy is growing more out and out
- My appetite has defiantly increased. I LOVE steak, potatoes, donuts, crepes', and well pretty much everything except seafood and hamburger! :)
- Lots of babysitting
I will be posting lots of pictures soon!
















2 comments:
Thanks for taking me swimming!
You're way past due for an updated belly picture!! :)
Post a Comment