Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sunny Days

We have had some pretty HOT days lately so Grandma Jo has been kind enough to offer her pool for us to swim in. Raelie & Brady accompanied Cooper and I last Saturday. Cooper has been so terrified lately of water so it was great for him to see Rae and Brads swimming. He had to wear his floaties and have the ring around him but eventually got down to only the floaties and would play around on the step. He did love taking rides around in the floatie ring from Raelie and Brady and swimming with me on my back. I am sure by the end of the summer we will get him jumping off and having a blast....I think we will be swimming A LOT because I am already dying of heat!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Dorene, good idea to swim as much as possible. Try to stay cool this summer