Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Brother Class

Wednesday was the Sibling Prep Class at the hospital. It was a lot of fun! Each child got to hold the life like baby and tell how we can take care of the baby. They each got a stuffed baby and drew a face on it. Cooper said his baby was a girl because he is having a sister.
To my surprise he did really well at putting the diaper on. Good Job Coop!
I love his cheeser face
Holding baby GiGi (he named her) Baby GiGi with her lovely PINK hair I think we are all very excited for baby girl to arrive!

4 comments:

Long Family said...

I wondered where you went!! I can't believe how close you are getting!!! Love Coop's pictures!!! You should get him one of those toddler cameras. I think Carli's getting one for her birthday!!! Call me when you get a chance!! I know you're busy. Can't wait to chat!!! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

I think his baby GiGi turned out very beautiful- however, I'm sure Kallie will be a lot cuter than that! :)

Staci said...

How awesome is that? I had no idea there were such classes. I totally wish we would have know and done those. We could have used them...

Mrs. Lay said...

How adorable! I didn't even know they had such a thing.