Oh man it has been a while since I checked out everyone's blog! You have so many cute updates! How are you feeling these days? It's getting close to that due date:)
The vacuum is Jaxt's favorite household chore too, only when he wants to vacuum he won't quit bothering you until you drop what your doing and vacuum and he will run and grab his vacuum and get in my way and then cry and cry when I'm done. Ya it's not so fun at my house to vacuum!
4 comments:
Oh man it has been a while since I checked out everyone's blog! You have so many cute updates! How are you feeling these days? It's getting close to that due date:)
Send him my way, I could use a little vacuuming.
Can Cooper come over to my house for a while? Glad he is helping you around the house.
The vacuum is Jaxt's favorite household chore too, only when he wants to vacuum he won't quit bothering you until you drop what your doing and vacuum and he will run and grab his vacuum and get in my way and then cry and cry when I'm done. Ya it's not so fun at my house to vacuum!
Post a Comment