Today was Cooper's First Day of Preschool. He was so excited to go to school. Last Night he picked out his clothes and set them out and put his backpack and shoes right by them so he could wake up and be all ready. We left a little early so that we could time it from our house. We drove by and Cooper said, "Hey, that's my school....go back!" I think Nick and I were more nervous than he was. We got to school and he got to play with the kids while we had parent orientation. He was very excited that Jona, Michael, and Chandler are all in his class. He has a class full of boys there are only 4 girls in his class. After, we went outside and played on the playground and ate snacks & lemonade.
Cooper all ready for school
His airplane backpack
Mom & Coop
Baby Update
Yesterday I went to my Dr. Appt. (35 1/2 weeks). They did they Step B culture and checked me. I am 60% effaced and dilated to a 2. I have just started feeling contractions over the last week. I feeling pretty uncomfortable now...I forget how uncomfortable the last month is! Other than that, I am doing good...and Cooper is being a good helper at helping me getting things ready for her arrival. He is excited to go stay with Kaylee & Mikelle while we are in the hospital that he is gathering all his "stuff" to take to sleep-over.
Yesterday I went to my Dr. Appt. (35 1/2 weeks). They did they Step B culture and checked me. I am 60% effaced and dilated to a 2. I have just started feeling contractions over the last week. I feeling pretty uncomfortable now...I forget how uncomfortable the last month is! Other than that, I am doing good...and Cooper is being a good helper at helping me getting things ready for her arrival. He is excited to go stay with Kaylee & Mikelle while we are in the hospital that he is gathering all his "stuff" to take to sleep-over.
















10 comments:
What a big boy to be going to preschool already!! That is exciting and scary all at the same time. You are looking so good, I can't wait to see this cute baby girl!!
It's great to see Cooper ready to go to school. I hope he will always feel that way. It will make life easier.
I'm getting excited to, especially for his Mom who has about 30 days left before #2 arrives!
happy school day to Cooper! Love your shirt, it's super cute! Ya, after last nights walk, I think you're ready- I'm ready to walk tomorrow night!! Get that baby girl of yours out!
Big boy!!! What a cutie and you miss look AWESOME!!!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! You haven't gained weight anywhere else but your belly!
You are the cutest little pregnant lady!!! Can't wait for pics of your new little bundle!!!
We are so excited for you all to welcome a new baby girl soon! Cooper will be such an awesome big brother. He looks so cute in his preschool pictures. I am sending a gift to you. Good luck with the delivery.
Congrats to Cooper starting preschool. That is so exciting.
You look fantastic! Good luck with this last month. I can remember when I went to my Dr. appointment at 36 weeks, my Dr. said to me, "Congratulations, you are 1/2 way through your pregnancy". He then said, "This last month will seem as long as the first 36 weeks". There was so much truth to that. So, congratulations on your 1/2 way mark ;)
Oh, he will be the big man on campus for sure...so cute!
Good job Cooper and parents for being so brave about Preschool! Dorene Good luck this last month. It will be over soon.
Post a Comment