Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update

I went to the Dr. today and I am dilated to a 3 and pretty much just waiting for closer contractions or my water to break and little miss Kallie will be here. :) I am getting to the point where I am hungry, but can't fit much in my tummy. Sleeping & walking is pretty much miserable. Every morning I have gotten up before seven(that is way early for me) because I can't lay any longer. Nick, Coop, and I have been walking every morning. It is such nice weather right now.

As for Cooper, he and Nick went camping last weekend up in Beaver for their little Father & Son's before the babe comes. They had a lot of fun...they wish they didn't have to come home so soon. This was Cooper's first experience with sleeping out under the stars and he LOVED it!
Cooper has been enjoying his days at Preschool. He was so proud of his painting that it is displayed for all to see on the fridge.

He is growing up so fast...I can't believe my eyes. He has been such a good helper lately at cleaning up his room, helping with dinner, and setting the table. The other day we were driving home and Cooper looked out the window and said, "Mom, it's a shooting star!" (it was a jet stream but, to him it looked just like a shooting star!)

11 comments:

Amber Blair said...

You look so good for being 'full term'. I can't believe how fast that went by!! I hope she is nice and comes a little early for ya so you can feel better (I didn't say 'get more sleep' cuz I know that won't happen) :) Coop is so big, such a cute boy! We'll have to hook him and Alana up when they're older- much older!

Jason and Joanna said...

Good work on being to a 3! Very impressed you three have been out walking every morning, seriously, good work! (your belly is oh so cute)

Good work to Coop on his sweet painting! He did an AWESOME job!

Micki said...

You look so cute!! Hope everything goes great and I want to come visit!

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Oh you are so close!! I am so excited for you! Man I wish I looked as cute as you when I am pregnant instead of just HUGE!

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

You look fabulous!! Good luck with the birth! It's so exciting!

Long Family said...

It's official, if I ever get Cody talked into my 3rd one..I'm definitely NOT posting pictures! You look so cute!! They'd have to take a panoramic pic to fit my belly in with me!!! I can't wait for pics!!

Keisha said...

Look at your CUTE belly! I think my belly is as big as yours and I'm only 23 weeks! You look great! I just found your blog off of Joanna's:)

HeatherStout said...

Wow, you're getting so close! Good luck with everything:)

Jaci said...

You look great! I am so excited for you. Let us know when Kallie gets here. We would love to meet her:)

Megan Andersen said...

Is she here yet??

James and Izzy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you and I'm glad she is finally here!!