Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Kallie is here!!

Last night baby Kallie was born at 11:55 p.m.! She is 6Ibs. 130z. 19.5 in. Here is a picture of her!

29 comments:

Gayle said...

Dorene and Nick congrats!!!!! She is so beautiful! Enjoy your new addition to your family. I hope I can see her soon. I will be coming down to St. George a few days before Halloween. If you are feeling up to it maybe we can get together and show off our babies to each other. Congrats to you!

Kathryn said...

CONGRATS! What a beautiful baby! So happy for you guys

Unknown said...

Dorene she is so beautiful. Congratulations. Girls are so much fun. I am so glad you both are doing great.

Torgersons said...

She is absolutely adorable! Yay!

Cameron and Nonie said...

She's beautiful and I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the recovery and enjoy.

ps, love the bow!

cami said...

O what a doll....congrats!

HeatherStout said...

She's adorable, congrats you guys!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh my pretty baby! She is so cute and tiny! congrats

Amber Blair said...

Congrats again!! She is so cute!! And can I just say that I am so jealous that she came early.

Andrea said...

She is so PERFECT!! Britt sent me a pic of her on my phone this morning!! Congrats to you guys, you sure made one BEAUTIFUL little girl :0) I still can't believe you went BEFORE me!! You are so lucky! Hope you are feeling well, and your little fam is adjusting great. Can't wait to see more pics of her. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo HOo! Congratulations! I guess I won't see you for a while at the doctor's huh? I am so jealous you've already got your beautiful baby. I'm so ready to be done cooking this little guy. I feel like I can't get any bigger! She's such a doll! Take care! One day down the road - after we've all adjusted to more than one kid we need to get together and let our kids play. :)

bryce and paige said...

AT LAST. I had been looking for updates every minute since you posted that you were dilated. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! No bumps or bruises, how lucky! I hope the labor wasn't horrible. keep posting! We are SO happy for you guys!

Camille said...

Congrats you guys!! I am so happy for you...she is beautiful!

The Key's said...

YAY!! I'm so excited she's here! Cooper was hanging out with Joanna the other night when I was with her and I said "You babysiting Jo?" She said yeah Dorene is at the hosptial!! I was so excited! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her!

George and Tacie said...

Congrats guys! She is so beautiful! How fun now you have one of each! i bet cooper is going to love her!!!

James and Izzy said...

absolutely beautiful! congrats again!!

Callahan's said...

She's so cute! Congrats!

Long Family said...

She is seriously so cute!! I was so excited to get your text! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so happy for you!

Brooke said...

Congrats!! She is SOO cute!

Nicole said...

Congrats! She is such a beautiful baby.

Teria Brooks said...

Congrats! We still need to come by and see you and Kallie!!! She is so cute!

Lynsey said...

Congrats! She is adorable!!

Mrs. Lay said...

Aw, what a little angel. Good job!

Josh and Kensey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so precious!! I hope you two are getting a little bit of sleep!!

The fly-fisherman said...

Congratulations Nick and Dorene! We are so excited for you. She is absolutely darling!

Krebs Krib said...

Congrats!!! She is GORGEOUS!! I am SO happy for you!! Thanks for the pic text!! I am super excited for you both!! Hope all is well with you and the lil babe! Let me know if you need anything, love ya !!

~..kass..~ said...

Beyond happy for you :) She is BEAUTIFUL just like her mama!

Justin and Kenzee said...

What a little darling! I hope the recovery is going well.

The Devin Stewart Family said...

Dorene, she is so cute. Congrats!